It was a beautiful crisp clear day here in Melbourne and the sunshine was much appreciated after far too long of grey dreariness. And that's from someone who likes winter.
I arrived home feeling quite sprightly (perhaps because I don't have to work tomorrow?) to find this week's box of organic produce was waiting for me on the doorstep (hello there green beans, it's bean far too long...). Plus I picked up a giant (GIANT!) custard apple today that I can't wait to dive into. Simple pleasures.
I'm starting to get excited about the upcoming 11 Week Initiative at Raw Food Rehab that I've signed up for. Excited with a side of apprehension. Because it looks like I can't hide from change any longer. It's all starting this Saturday.
So what are my goals for the initiative? Well there are a few:
- To become more self aware
- To become more positive and recognise the power of my thoughts
- To be more grateful
- To make time for the things I love
- To stay high raw during the winter
- To buy a juicer!
- To put my newly renewed gym membership to good use
- To stop procastinating
- To relax and stop spending so much time in my head
- To start taking photos and make this little place a little prettier